- Ghana's construction sector continues to be a major engine for growth.
- Ongoing donor and government support for construction & infrastructure development.
- Warm and friendly people and a high degree of personal safety.
- A strategic location for communication facilities in terms of international commerce.
- Ghana is a secure investment destination (the guarantees against the expropriation of private investments provided for in the law are enshrined in the Constitution).
- High investor confidence in the country's economy as evidenced by major successful investments in most sectors of the economy.